Gamer Forum
Welcome to Stargamer Forum, where you can find game reviews, comment on your favorite game or just have fun! Please don't hesitate to register and ask any questions!

~Admin: Stargamer96
Gamer Forum
Welcome to Stargamer Forum, where you can find game reviews, comment on your favorite game or just have fun! Please don't hesitate to register and ask any questions!

~Admin: Stargamer96
Gamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer Forum

Where gamers can talk about their favorite games and reviews on games!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If You Have Any Suggestions On Wanting Something Added Or Deleted, Post a Message In The Suggestions Category And I'll Attend To It.
If you have a Friend Code to any games, Please post them within your Signature or Profile.
Like to chat? Check the Chatbox down below!

Updates!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stargamer96
Admin
Admin
Stargamer96

Gamer Points : 26344

Player Information
Player 1 Info:
Player 2 Info:
Player 3 Info:

Updates! Empty
PostSubject: Updates!   Updates! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:11 am

Well, yeah, the title says it all. I am actually serious about this Forum now, and I will continue to be! Any members from now on that aren't active will be deleted. I've noticed I have over 20 members on this forum but no active ones. I will send a PM message to those who would like to have their account deleted. I have also selected an Admin in training. He has worked hard and will continue his progress. I also had a good vision on how this Forum will become something greater.

In school, I have Tech Ed and we are making One-colored T-shirts and I'm trying to make one about this Forum. I will one day wear it at school and hopefully get more members on here. I have been making progress and I will start to write my own reviews on all the games I have on this Forum so far. I will also add anymore new games and really change this Forum around.

Those who would like to take part of this little 'clean/change/awesomeness' activity, come talk to me and I may even make you a Moderator. If anyone has any questions, just PM me. Thanks

~Stargamer
Back to top Go down
https://stargamer.forumotion.com

Updates!
Page 1 of 1