Gamer Forum
Welcome to Stargamer Forum, where you can find game reviews, comment on your favorite game or just have fun! Please don't hesitate to register and ask any questions!

~Admin: Stargamer96
Gamer Forum
Welcome to Stargamer Forum, where you can find game reviews, comment on your favorite game or just have fun! Please don't hesitate to register and ask any questions!

~Admin: Stargamer96
Gamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer Forum

Where gamers can talk about their favorite games and reviews on games!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If You Have Any Suggestions On Wanting Something Added Or Deleted, Post a Message In The Suggestions Category And I'll Attend To It.
If you have a Friend Code to any games, Please post them within your Signature or Profile.
Like to chat? Check the Chatbox down below!

Money Trees

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blossomtail
Training
Training
Blossomtail

Gamer Points : 24053

Money Trees Empty
PostSubject: Money Trees   Money Trees EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:54 am

Have you got the golden shovel? Well, if not here's how to get it (you'll need it to make money trees.)

Buy another shovel so you can bury the one you already have. Leave it for 24 hours and then dig it up again (it'll be gold). With golden shovels, you can bury money and it'll turn into a tree. But it might not grow into a money tree. If you bury 1,000 bells, there's a 1 percent chance of it growing into a money tree. So if you bury 100,000 bells, it'll definitley grow into a money tree. But the thing is, money trees are for display only. As you've probably noticed with fruit trees, is that they grow back within a few days. But with money trees, they don't grow back. When you shake it, the money won't grow back. This works for both games, I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsroxforum.forumotion.co.uk
Stormheart!
Stormheart!

Gamer Points : 22707

Money Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Trees   Money Trees EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:24 pm

I only have Wild world and I works in that one. I'm not sure about the other one.
Back to top Go down

Money Trees
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer Forum :: Animal Crossing :: Animal Crossing: Wild World-
Jump to: