Gamer Forum
Welcome to Stargamer Forum, where you can find game reviews, comment on your favorite game or just have fun! Please don't hesitate to register and ask any questions!

~Admin: Stargamer96
Gamer Forum
Welcome to Stargamer Forum, where you can find game reviews, comment on your favorite game or just have fun! Please don't hesitate to register and ask any questions!

~Admin: Stargamer96
Gamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer Forum

Where gamers can talk about their favorite games and reviews on games!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If You Have Any Suggestions On Wanting Something Added Or Deleted, Post a Message In The Suggestions Category And I'll Attend To It.
If you have a Friend Code to any games, Please post them within your Signature or Profile.
Like to chat? Check the Chatbox down below!

Complete! Sort of...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stargamer96
Admin
Admin
Stargamer96

Gamer Points : 26309

Player Information
Player 1 Info:
Player 2 Info:
Player 3 Info:

Complete! Sort of... Empty
PostSubject: Complete! Sort of...   Complete! Sort of... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:34 am

I just recently beat the game on Critical Mode with all 3 characters. Although, I still need to defeat the last 2 bonus bosses, haha. I cannot even get past the first one; any help?
Back to top Go down
https://stargamer.forumotion.com
Leafsplash
Player
Player
Leafsplash

Gamer Points : 25366

Player Information
Player 1 Info:
Player 2 Info:
Player 3 Info:

PostSubject: Re: Complete! Sort of...   Complete! Sort of... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Awesome! You're an awesome gamer. =D

I noticed the time of post: 3 am? And on a school night? :3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Stargamer96
Admin
Admin
Stargamer96

Player Information
Player 1 Info:
Player 2 Info:
Player 3 Info:

PostSubject: Re: Complete! Sort of...   Complete! Sort of... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:15 pm

Haha, yeah. Didn't think we were going to have school because of the snow but we had the 2-Hour Delay instead. But I would stay up either way.
Back to top Go down
Tiger10
Tiger10

Gamer Points : 25041
Location : Go straight. Then turn to the right, keep going... and you will see my rainbow.

PostSubject: Re: Complete! Sort of...   Complete! Sort of... EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:19 am

Shame on you, James!! But anyway... I dont have Kingdom Hearts, or know what you are talking about, so I shall google.
http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep_bosses
hope this helps!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spirit-horses.forum-motion.com
Stargamer96
Admin
Admin
Stargamer96

Player Information
Player 1 Info:
Player 2 Info:
Player 3 Info:

PostSubject: Re: Complete! Sort of...   Complete! Sort of... EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:43 pm

This is very helpful, thanks! You didn't have to Google it for me though, but thanks anyways. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kirbybrawl
Kirbybrawl

Gamer Points : 25840
Location : At the computer,duh!Oh,and the east coast in an undisclosed area.

Player Information
Player 1 Info:
Player 2 Info:
Player 3 Info:

PostSubject: Re: Complete! Sort of...   Complete! Sort of... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:36 am

I beat the Lingering sentiment with Ventus, but if you still need help: there is a trick to this fight. If you start with a shoot lock to avoid his first attack, you can run behind one of the huge rocks. Before the battle, fill up the command slot with the attack where you throw youre keyblade at someone(Sorry i forgot the name). When behind said Giant rock, the sentiment will try to run through the rock unsucesfuly. Just keep using that attack over and over again. It takes a while, and could be considered cheating, but it works.(BTW, I also beat him not doing this, I just re-fought him using this technique.)

Also, does BBS have online? or is it just local? I could never figure it out?
Back to top Go down
Stargamer96
Admin
Admin
Stargamer96

Player Information
Player 1 Info:
Player 2 Info:
Player 3 Info:

PostSubject: Re: Complete! Sort of...   Complete! Sort of... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:41 pm

1. My highest character was Aqua when I finished the game, so I used her to level up and fight him...Im still weak. I think I'm level 50-60 with her. What level were you with Ven?

2. I couldn't figure that out either...we should try it sometime.
Back to top Go down
Stargamer96
Admin
Admin
Stargamer96

Player Information
Player 1 Info:
Player 2 Info:
Player 3 Info:

PostSubject: Re: Complete! Sort of...   Complete! Sort of... EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:52 am

Kirbybrawl wrote:
I beat the Lingering sentiment with Ventus, but if you still need help: there is a trick to this fight. If you start with a shoot lock to avoid his first attack, you can run behind one of the huge rocks. Before the battle, fill up the command slot with the attack where you throw youre keyblade at someone(Sorry i forgot the name). When behind said Giant rock, the sentiment will try to run through the rock unsucesfuly. Just keep using that attack over and over again. It takes a while, and could be considered cheating, but it works.(BTW, I also beat him not doing this, I just re-fought him using this technique.)

Also, does BBS have online? or is it just local? I could never figure it out?

Hahaha, I was able to defeat him but I still am trying to beat Mystery Figure. I beat the Lingering Sentiment with Agua (Current Level: 57) and Ventus (Current Level: 55) and I never tried Terra (Current Level 36) because I still need to level him up. Did you ever defeat the Mystery Figure?
Back to top Go down
Kirbybrawl
Kirbybrawl

Gamer Points : 25840
Location : At the computer,duh!Oh,and the east coast in an undisclosed area.

Player Information
Player 1 Info:
Player 2 Info:
Player 3 Info:

PostSubject: Re: Complete! Sort of...   Complete! Sort of... EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:45 am

...I have bad memories with the mysterious figure. I got the game around a time where my sister was in marching band. It was during the winter. All their contests were outside. And we sat on metal bleachers. No, I never beat the mysterious figure. My memories with him are of trying to get into a blanket and play the game, freezing my butt off, and getting killed in 2-3 hits as Ventus.
Back to top Go down
Stargamer96
Admin
Admin
Stargamer96

Player Information
Player 1 Info:
Player 2 Info:
Player 3 Info:

PostSubject: Re: Complete! Sort of...   Complete! Sort of... EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:07 pm

Haha, must have been harsh. And another thing, I am a level 57 with Aqua, right? Well, is her life supposed to be SMALL! Same with Ventus. Aqua's life is at 97 and Ventus's is 87. Is there any way they grow or is supposed to be that way?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete! Sort of...   Complete! Sort of... Empty

Back to top Go down

Complete! Sort of...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer Forum :: Kingdom Hearts :: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep-
Jump to: