Gamer Forum
Welcome to Stargamer Forum, where you can find game reviews, comment on your favorite game or just have fun! Please don't hesitate to register and ask any questions!

~Admin: Stargamer96
Gamer Forum
Welcome to Stargamer Forum, where you can find game reviews, comment on your favorite game or just have fun! Please don't hesitate to register and ask any questions!

~Admin: Stargamer96
Gamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer Forum

Where gamers can talk about their favorite games and reviews on games!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If You Have Any Suggestions On Wanting Something Added Or Deleted, Post a Message In The Suggestions Category And I'll Attend To It.
If you have a Friend Code to any games, Please post them within your Signature or Profile.
Like to chat? Check the Chatbox down below!

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mlglilbro14
Admin
Admin
mlglilbro14

Gamer Points : 24164

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty
PostElder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The hit game series elder scrolls, made a blast with the release of oblivion elder scrolls IV. The game was massive, with a total of 500 hours of gameplay and a rating of 9.5. The game offered limtiless freedom, with huge ruins, caves, kindoms, shrines, and the infamous planes of oblivion, almost like an underworld filled with creatures praising to daedric princes, who are evil and rule the plains of oblivion. The game was released around 2006, and came out with two expansion dlc's. One was shivering isles, which allowed you into the daedric prince shegagoraths relm of madness, and gave you opprotunties to explore a newer realm. The other, the nights of the nine, was smaller, but equally intense. You were able to meet the ghostly nights, and complete their quests. So how could Bethesda softworks top this incredible rpg? Well the date 11/11/11 holds the answer. On that day, elder scrolls V makes it release, the massive game takes place in the skyrim region of tamriel, inlike oblivion IV, with the setting of cyrodill. Skyrim has huge mountains, rapids and forests. The graphics took a huge improvment, along with mutiple changes in weapons, giving the option of duel weild, new spells. For charcters, more complection, and reaction is given. To make it more life like, they even added an economic system in the towns.
So how will the story change? Well unlike the deathly planes of oblivion and daedric princes in elder scrolls IV, this game is actually centered around the rebirth, power and destructive nature of the dragon, which are tuff to kill, and may happen on random apperience or in the story line. Like elder scrolls IV, and most rpg games, skyrim still offers huge amounts of side quest, characters, dungeons, treasure, and freedom just as IV did, if not more. In the game you are dragonborn.
So the new game has a lot to live up to, but as I anticipate, will give gaming a new, wonderful face forever. I dont know about you but i'm pre ording Smile.
Leave your comments, and anything else you know about the game. This was mlglilbro14's first topic, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim :: Comments

Stargamer96
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Post Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:07 pm by Stargamer96
Saw the preview of the game...epicness right there! I will get that game eventually, but not as fast as it comes out.
mlglilbro14
Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:49 pm by mlglilbro14
Ya it comes out on a friday
Stargamer96
Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:49 pm by Stargamer96
Yeah....even if I wanted it that badly to wait AS SOON AS it came out...it still wouldn't be easy.
mlglilbro14
Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:07 pm by mlglilbro14
o thats why im pre ordering
Stargamer96
Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:48 pm by Stargamer96
Oh, I see
Post  by Sponsored content

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Page 1 of 1